Afloia Dehumidifier for Home 2000ml Review 2020
We should start our article with a simple question whose answer you might already know. What is humidity? It refers to the amount of water vapor in the atmosphere, i.e., air and gas, which is not in liquid form. Humidity affects both the weather & climate along with affecting the global environment too. Now you can control humidity with the best Afloia dehumidifier. Study this Afloia Dehumidifier For Home 2000ml Review to know why it is best to buy.
Humidity doesn’t only exist outdoor; it also remains indoor in your living room, kitchen, and everywhere. It makes the already hot weather, hotter and more unbearable for you. Now, comes the need for a humidifier which reduces the humidity levels inside your home.
Living in humid weather could cause mustiness, dust mites, and other recurrent allergies. If you’re living in small spaces with no or very less ventilation system, it could lead to a very humid and harmful atmosphere, that too inside your own home. Let us move on to the Afloia Dehumidifier Review available in the below sections.
Afloia Portable Dehumidifier FEATURES
Afloia Electric Home Dehumidifier helps to remove and reduce the amount of moisture from the air and decrease the humidity levels in your home, offering you a better-enhanced environment to breathe in for you and your loved ones.
Afloia is a rapidly growing brand for designing innovative home appliances for their consumers keeping in mind their need and comfort. The Afloia brand offers good quality durable products and has satisfied thousands of its consumers and users with its appliances and devices.
The Alfoia Dehumidifier can be kept anywhere in your house and will complement every house because of its sleek and lustrous black design. The Afloia Dehumidifier for Home 2000 ml (68 Oz) has been engineered with a compact and portable design to make it more durable & reliable for its consumers.
The high-quality material used in the making of the Afloia dehumidifier is ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) a polymer thermoplastic that is known for its strength and performance. Also, the model has been given a very sleek, smooth, and lustrous black finishing making it look stylish and attractive with a modern look.
Afloia Dehumidifier for Home is highly-efficient and powerful in its operation to reduce the maximum amount of moisture and water vapors in your home for dehumidification.
The in-built water tank has the maximum capability of 2000 ml and can easily absorb up to 750 ml moisture a day in an environment of 86 degrees Fahrenheit. The Afloia Portable Dehumidifier is not very complex to use and can be used pretty conveniently by anyone as it gets its power to operate through an AC cable which just needs to be plugged in.
The 2000 ml tank is easy to remove to empty the water collected in it and put it back again. There are auto shut off sensors in the device. When the water tank is full, it stops, shuts it off and also doesn’t allow excess water to overflow. Once the water tank has been emptied, it will start working again.
Afloia Dehumidifier For Home 2000 ml(68 Oz) is a very eco-friendly device that doesn’t use any sorts of chemicals to reduce humidity levels in your homes. The Afloia dehumidifier provides a very safe and healthy environment to its users.
It operates very quietly without disturbing the peace of your house because it doesn’t use compressor technology to reduce the humidity levels. You can turn it on and forget that if it’s even there once you get tangled in your work. Not only that it won’t burn holes in your pocket once you have bought it because the Afloia dehumidifier is very energy efficient and doesn’t use much electricity.
The Afloia Best Dehumidifier for Bathroom, living room, office, or anywhere would work wonders in decreasing the humidity levels and giving a fresh atmosphere to breathe in.
Afloia Electric Home Dehumidifier SPECIFICATIONS
Item model number
9.1 x 6 x 15.8 inches
Two-year replace warranty
Large 2L (68 oz) capacity water tank.
Auto-off when water tank full
Energy efficient with low power consumption
750ml (26 oz)/D
15-20㎡ (160- 270 sq.ft)
Things you can do to increase the effectiveness of the dehumidifier in your home
1. Make sure to close your windows and door whenever you are running the humidifier.
2. Don’t keep water inside the tank, when you are not using the dehumidifier. Make sure to drain out the water.
3. Don’t let the front and top vents being blocked due to dust or anything. They are essential for operating the dehumidifier properly.
4. Please check the environmental requirement is meet before running the dehumidifier. Temperature ≥ 68℉, Humidity ≥ 60%.
Types of Humidity
1. Absolute Humidity: Absolute humidity refers to the amount of water vapors in the atmosphere at a particular temperature.
2. Relative Humidity: Relative humidity is the measure of the current humidity levels in relation to the particular temperature.
3.Specific Humidity: Specific humidity is the scale of water vapors present in the air on a majority basis.
What are the types of Dehumidifiers available in the market?
Refrigerator-style Dehumidifiers: The most common types of dehumidifiers that you will find in the market are the refrigerator style dehumidifiers. There are only two ways that the dehumidifiers work. Out of which the most typical and common way is the refrigerator style.
A refrigerator style dehumidifier operates by taking-in all the humid air from the area and further refrigerating it. After the air is cool, meaning that it has been dehumidified, then it is released back into the room. This way of dehumidifying is considered a very effective way to reduce water vapors and moisture from the air and to dehumidify the atmosphere anywhere you want in your house.
The refrigerator style dehumidifiers are easily available in the market and are very different from desiccant dehumidifiers that are different from refrigerator type of dehumidifiers. But there seems to be a problem with these kinds of dehumidifiers as they operate by first dehumidifying the air and throwing back the cool air into the room which won’t work for cold weather conditions.
In simpler terms, it will cool the already cold air in the room. Thus, the refrigerator-style dehumidifiers won’t be an optimal and appropriate option for cold areas, and rather you should opt for another kind of dehumidifier. On the other side, the refrigerator style dehumidifiers are perfectly fit for hot or normal environments.
This kind of refrigerator will work wonders in normal weather conditions and will easily dehumidify the room and the area you want. The dehumidifiers are available in different capacities, make sure you buy according to the space you want to dehumidify and the weather conditions before buying them.
Desiccant Dehumidifiers: Desiccant dehumidifiers are the perfect option for you to choose if you live in a cold environment or area where temperatures always run low. Some people think that the desiccant dehumidifiers and the refrigerator style dehumidifiers are the same, unaware of the fact that they are quite distinct from each in one major feature.
As you already know that the refrigerator style dehumidifiers will dehumidify but after cooling the air. While on the other side a desiccant dehumidifier will not need that. It will just dehumidify the atmosphere without turning it cool, which will work for the places with cold and low temperatures without any fear of freeing up the place.
The desiccant dehumidifier operates by absorbing the moisture in the environment and passing it by desiccant for dehumidifying. You find from portable type till large type desiccant types of dehumidifiers to choose from. These will work in sub-zero temperature zones, giving you the best result and a healthy environment to breathe it.
What is the use of a Dehumidifier?
A dehumidifier in your house will help you in many ways than you think. The various ways in which a dehumidifier can help you are mentioned below:
1. The dehumidifier will reduce the humidity level inside your home, making your home free of dust and mildews.
2. Most of the dehumidifiers are energy efficient, and they will help your air conditioners work better, as the humidity levels are already removed the air conditioner doesn’t have to work harder to cool the air and remove the moisture.
3. Dehumidifiers are providing us with a better environment with fresh and pure air saving you from a lot of respiratory problems.
4. Regularly running a dehumidifier in your home will reduce the dust level to zero, and you wouldn’t have to work hard to clean your house.
5. The dehumidifiers help to lessen the humidity level inside your house, don’t allow things to get staled and stops from your furniture and other stuff developing mold-fungi.
Afloia Electric Home Dehumidifier is a fantastic product for those who live in very humid and less or no ventilation houses, apartments, and areas. The device will help them provide a better environment to breathe freely and reduce the humidity levels to a minimum.
The product has been given 4.6 stars out of five on Amazon for its quality service and customer satisfaction. The Afloia Best Quiet Dehumidifier has also been ranked 20 in Dehumidifiers. The product is a must recommended at its reasonable price.
- Warm, moist air is drawn in through the fan.
- The warm air passes over the cold surface inside the humidifier, which turns the air cool working as a mini-refrigerator or air conditioner. As the air cools down, the moisture and the water vapors in it are collected as liquid water going off the pipes and into the water tank, or through the drain hose.
- After this, the moisture has been absorbed out of the moist air. The air is again going through the heat pipe and slowly is cooled again. Basically, the air is re-heated and slowly becomes warmer.
- The cool air is thrown from the dehumidifiers vents which have been dehumidified and removed of all the moisture. Most of the dehumidifiers either refrigerate or absorb the moist air of the surrounding before dehumidifying it.
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan, in most of the dehumidifiers.
- Air is drawn into the unit by a fan, in most of the dehumidifiers.
It depends on different aspects. First, how much area do you want to dehumidify and according to that you can find a dehumidifier with that capacity and operation. It also depends on the temperature of your house is damp, wet, or extremely wet. Depending on these two you can decide the size of the humidifier you should buy.
You can run the dehumidifier as long as you want. You will have to stop it and drain the water tank, if the model doesn’t have a drain-hose.
Afloia Smart Dehumidifier for Home 2000ml (68 Oz) is a powerful unit which works efficiently in removing moisture. It is quiet yet works quickly in creating the healthy environment in your home. Altogether it is the Best Quiet Dehumidifier that is safe, convenient, portable, compact, and saves energy.