Whynter Dehumidifier 70 pint Reviews | Best Energy Star Dehumidifier Sale 2019
Maintaining a stable and low humidity is important for safeguarding your health as well as property. Hence, we use a dehumidifier to lower the indoor humidity level in the air. However, there may be a wide variety of reasons why the humidity level in your house could be too high. Ultimately, by testing air quality, watching for water damage and paying attention to other indications of high humidity, you’ll know that you need a dehumidifier. Whynter RPD-711DWP is one of the best rated dehumidifiers. Moreover, a dehumidifier reduces the level of humidity in the air to leave the environment feeling more comfortable and as a rule healthier. Not just for use in the home, some offices and venues do also use them. However, the portable dehumidifiers are amongst the most popular. Hence, let us know more about this mini dehumidifier.
Whynter RPD-711DWP Dehumidifier Reviews 2019
The stylish and powerful Whynter 70 pint elite d-series energy star portable dehumidifier with pump is a high-capacity. This portable dehumidifier is equipped with an impressive capability of removing up to 70 pints of moisture from the air per day. Whynter 70 pin dehumidifier is featuring an internal condensate pump. This small dehumidifier is specifically designed for high-volume usage without having to worry about the obstructed operation. This Whynter portable dehumidifier can be continuously operated with 3 drainage options. They are gravity drain, manual drain, and condensate pump drain. The Whynter dehumidifier 70 pint RPD-711DWP includes a 13-pint bucket that can be removed and emptied. The condensate pump of this Whynter dehumidifier can pump out (and up) condensation water. This process can be done through the included 16.5’ drain for continuous water removal with approximately 15 inches of vertical lift.
<< Also, check Best Honeywell DH70W 70 Pint Dehumidifier Reviews >>
A bonus drain hose attachment is included with this Whynter 70 pint dehumidifier for your immediate convenience. The RPD-711DWP Whynter can automatically turn off when set humidity levels have been met or even when the water reservoir is full. The Whynter dehumidifier amazon is also designed to restart in the event of a power interruption and Energy Star rated, demonstrating specifications for moderate energy consumption during use. This is especially important if you plan on operating the dehumidifier on a frequent basis. The Whynter dehumidifier RPD-711DWP provides cost-effective and energy-efficient operation, without sacrificing the performance and design. This best dehumidifier is mainly designed for space-constrained usage. This 70 pint dehumidifier is suited for enclosed areas up to 3,800 sq. ft.
Features of Whynter dehumidifier 70 pint
- 2 Fan Speeds.
- 3 Operating Modes.
- Bucket Full Indicator.
- Low Temperature Operation.
- Automatic Defrost Mode.
- Automatic Restart.
- 70 pint/33 liter capacity dehumidifier with 13 pint/6.15 liter removable water bucket including handles and caster wheels for portability
- Low temp operation (minimum ambient temperature low 40 degrees F), electronic controls with humidity sensor settings, fit for 35-85% relative humidity
<< Also, Read Friedrich D70BP 70 pint Dehumidifier Reviews >>back to menu ↑
Whynter RPD-711DWP Dehumidifier Overview
- The Whynter RPD-711DWP is a 70-pint (33 l) capacity dehumidifier.
- Whynter 70 pint elite d-series energy star portable dehumidifier with pump has a 13-pint (6.15 l) removable water bucket.
- This portable dehumidifier from Whynter comes with Auto-restart and auto-shutoff functions.
- Whynter 70 pint dehumidifier RPD-711DWP has 3 operational modes. Namely, continuous, comfort, and normal modes.
- This small dehumidifier has an adjustable humidity range of 35 – 85% relative humidity.
- The Low-temperature operation of this Whynter dehumidifier gives you a minimum ambient temperature low 40°Fs.
- Whynter 70 pint dehumidifier also has an Auto-defrosting capability to prevent frost build-up inside the device.
- The Whynter dehumidifier 70 pint comes with Electronic controls with humidity sensor settings.
- This safe dehumidifier is equipped with Direct drain option for continuous operation.
- The Whynter amazon dehumidifier has a condensate pump that pushes water up or over a longer distance.
- Moreover, this portable dehumidifier runs quietly with the normal operating noise level below 55 dBA.
- This best Whynter dehumidifier has Dual fan speeds and 24 timer function.
- The Whynter 70 pint dehumidifier is equipped with 2 in 1 silver-coated washable pre-filter combo.
- it comes with handles and caster wheels to maintain portability.
- A 16.5 ft. drain hose is also included along with this Whynter RPD-711DWP for condensate pump drain.
- Also, a 20 in. drain hose included for gravity drainage.
The Whynter dehumidifier RPD-711DWP offers customizable controls to fit your preferences and needs. The best basement dehumidifier can automatically maintain your set humidity, turning on and off as needed when used in Comfort mode. This mode senses the relative humidity in the room to run the dehumidifier. However, you can set the dial to your ideal humidity range and hence the Whynter can operate as needed to maintain that level. This amazon dehumidifier can also run on a timed basis, with programmed start and stop times.
<<Also, check Keystone KSTAD70B Dehumidifier Reviews >>
The Drainage Options
This Whynter 70-pint dehumidifier equipped with 3 drainage modes. They are namely continuous gravity drain, manual drainage, and condensate pump drainage. However, the manual draining needs attention. In this mode, you can easily empty the tank periodically when it becomes full. The continuous gravity drain of this 70 pint dehumidifier is an automatic style of drainage. Here, the water flows out of the tank and downward into a nearby drain. Unlike other dehumidifiers in the Whynter Elite D Series, you can also drain this device using the internal condensate pump. This pump hence, moves water upward for drainage, over long distances, and up to 15 feet above the outlet. However, a condensate hose is also included with this Whynter dehumidifier.
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
Whynter RPD-711DWP Dehumidifier Specifications
|Whynter 70 pint dehumidifier Specs|
|Practical room size||1200 sq. ft|
|Water Container Capacity||13 pints|
|Pint Capacity||70 pints|
|Full Bucket Indicator/Auto Shutoff||Yes|
|Drain Hose Length||1.7 ft|
|Continuous Drain Capable||Yes|
|Drain Hose Included||Yes|
|Lowest Operating Temperature||41 degrees|
|Filter Type||2 in 1 silver-coated washable pre-filter combo|
|Maximum Noise Level||55 dB|
<< Also, check Frigidaire FAD704DWD Energy Star 70-Pint Dehumidifier Reviews >>back to menu ↑
70 Pint Dehumidifier Whynter Pros and cons
- Runs Quiet.
- Direct drain operation.
- Adjustable humidity range.
- Auto defrost option.
- Poor pump design.
|Price history for Whynter RPD-711DWP Elite D-Series Energy Star Portable Dehumidifier, 70-Pint|
The Whynter is a small manufacturing company that was founded in Santa Fe Springs, California in the year 2006. The company specializes in electric household appliances and the production facilities are based in California. Moreover, Whynter has been growing at an impressive rate mainly due to the quality of the air products. In addition, Whynter produces a wide array of goods including portable ice cream makers, air conditioners, wine refrigerators, cigar coolers, freezers, fans, air purifiers and dehumidifiers. However, the Whynter’s product blend space utilization, performance, and portability. If you are really looking for an air cooling system that helps to transform the environment of your room, then you better consider Whynter products. Moreover, the company offers a wide selection of air conditioners to meet the unique needs of its users like us.
The Whynter RPD-711DWP is really an Incredible dehumidifier. This best dehumidifier has worked very great to keep humidity levels stable in our basement. The Whynter 70 pint elite d-series energy star portable dehumidifier with pump runs when needed. The Whynter 70 pint dehumidifier, however, covers the 2000 sq ft basement with ease. We use the gravity drain tube, but like the options this Whynter RPD-711DWP offers! And moreover, it is highly recommended! This 70 pint dehumidifier is very quiet and does the job. You will definitely love if you start using this best Whynter Dehumidifier 70 pint. Hope you all enjoyed the usage of Whynter 70 pint elite d-series energy star portable dehumidifier with pump. Hence, make use of these Whynter RPD-711DWP dehumidifier reviews before making your buying decision. Thank you!!!
70 pint/33 litre capacity dehumidifier with 13 pint/6.15 litres removable water bucket including handles and caster wheels for portability. It also has Low temp operation.
- Runs Quiet.
- Direct drain operation.
- Adjustable humidity range.
- Auto deforstration option.
- Poor pump design.